From September 2022 for 6 months or more
Take the opportunity to learn about exciting topics related to digital transformation and capability building, or training to immerse yourself! Gain valuable experience and complement our customer excellence Team at AbbVie in Wiesbaden.
We look forward to seeing you!
- You bring your passion to the development of new formats for the professional further development of our colleagues in the field service and in the brand team
- You support us in designing trainings and preparing training materials
- Together with us, you will make the brand teams and the field service fit for digital topics
- Create onboarding plans for new employees
- You prepare topics on our internal learning platform
- You support us in the design of trainings in our Digital Learning Management System (LMS) and schedule training at our AbbVie Learning Center (ALC)
- You are studying in the field of business administration / economics, media design, communication sciences or Adult education and are enrolled in a Bachelor / Master's program
- You enjoy creative, conceptual but also effective tasks
- You are proactive and work carefully and independently
- You like to familiarize yourself with new topics, programs and systems
- You can handle PowerPoint and Excel well
- You like to familiarize yourself with topics such as creating videos & animations
- Very good German and solid English skills are a basic requirement
We offer you a great culture, nice people in the team as well as close support and coaching.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
You are also welcome to address your first questions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.