Intern (f/m) Intranet and Internal Communication
Heidenheim an der Brenz, Deutschland
The HARTMANN GROUP is one of the leading European providers of medical and hygiene products with core competences in wound treatment, incontinence care and infection protection. The portfolio is supplemented by products for compression therapy and first aid. Moreover, HARTMANN offers innovative system solutions for professional target groups in the medical and care sector. The company with its headquarters in Heidenheim/Germany, whose priority market is Europe, has operations around the world. In 2016, just over 10,300 employees in the HARTMANN GROUP generated sales of about EUR 1,986.5 million.
Your area of responsibility:
- Operational responsibility for our Intranet (CONNECT) and DAM system
- Consulting for the creation of new CONNECT presences or restructuring of existing presences
- Problem analysis in case of technical or application errors and coordination of problem solving through interfaces to IT
- Training, Support and maintenance for CONNECT and other internal communication channels
- Assist with daily tasks
What we look for:
- Ideally enrolled in a study program that focuses on marketing, management and communication
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- High creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- First experiences with SharePoint and other Office365 tools
- Fluent in English and German
- In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer you free accommodation if required, as well as the opportunity to eat at reduced rates in our canteen.
Ms Bettina Abele
PAUL HARTMANN AG, Human Resources Management
Paul-Hartmann-Str. 12, D-89522 Heidenheim
If you wish to join our company, we will appreciate to receive your informative application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates.