As a design engineering intern, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like high-speed, clocking, automotive, power supply, battery management, precision analog, and many more.
Responsibilities may include:
- Analog and mixed-signal IC topology development to satisfy design specification
- Simulation and performance evaluation in Spice and mixed signal tools
- Component, circuit and system modeling using Matlab or Cadence IC design tools
- IC Layout in Virtuoso environment
- Measurements of the IC prototypes using laboratory instruments
- Digital, analog and/or mixed-signal circuit design – including concept engineering, architecture definition, design, modeling and verification to satisfy specification
- Evaluation, characterization and optimization of power, area or performance on existing analog, digital, mixed-signal IP’s or memories.
- Design implementation in Cadence Virtuoso (Custom/Analog) and Cadence Encounter (Digital) tools
- Simulation and verification in Spice, mixed-signal AMS or NCSIM tools for RTL
- Silicon evaluation incl. development of bench and/or automated NI/PXI measurement systems
- Student of electrical engineering, electronics technology, electrical engineering technology, electrical and computer engineering or related field
- Solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery
- Strong communication skills, with good tactical and strategic thinking capabilities are a must
- Very good written and oral communications skills in English
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Texas Instruments (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!