This job description is an initial job description for the field of Finance, Accounting or Sales Operations.
- Receivables and Credit Internship
- Controlling and Accounting Internship
- Business Finance Internship
- Finance and Tax Internship
- Customer Operations Internship
- Pricing Internship
About the Job
Working here will provide you with real-world exposure which will be invaluable after you graduate. You will have a rewarding experience as part of our Finance and Operations department in one of the above positions.
- Student of finance, accounting, business administration, economics, industrial engineering, supply chain management, logistics management or related field
- Very good communication skills in English, written and spoken, German language skills would be a plus
- Very good ability to work in a team and strong analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, with advanced Excel, SAP R/3 knowledge would be a plus
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
- 6 - 12 month internship at our European headquarters in Freising (Germany)
Texas Instruments (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!