Location: Frankfurt am Main
We are looking for an intern in our team Global Sub Category Head Cough & Cold. We are the Cough & Cold business of the Consumer Healthcare unit of Sanofi. We are responsible for marketing and brand development for global brand Mucosolvan and several other brands across the cough & cold category.
- Direct support for the Global Brand Lead of Mucosolvan brand in marketing activities such as market & competitive analysis, performance reviews, presentation and meeting preparations
- Manage specific communication channels and assets for the category: Category newsletters, Whatsapp Community group challenge, Community calls
- Mandatory internship of 6 months in your studies of Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Ability to identify problems and to work both independently
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate agility and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English
- Well-versed use of standardized software (MS Office, Excel, SharePoint)
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application collected in one pdf-file with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 6 months and the enrolment certificate.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.