Job Field: Engineering
Location: Kassel, DE
Company: Wintershall Holding GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56536688_ONLE_2
Wintershall Holding GmbH, based in Kassel, Germany, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BASF in Ludwigshafen. The company has been active in the extraction of natural resources for 120 years, and in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas for over 85 years. Wintershall focuses on selected core regions where the company has built up a high level of regional and technological expertise. These are Europe, Russia, North Africa, South America, and increasingly the Middle East region. The company wants to expand its business further with exploration and production, selected partnerships, innovation and technological competence. Wintershall employs some 2,000 staff worldwide from 50 nations and is now Germany's largest, internationally active crude oil and natural gas producer.
Take the chance by joining Wintershall to become part of BASFs global team and apply for our headquarters in Kassel.
Learn more about Wintershall Holding GmbH at:
What you can expect
We are planning and operating Oil and Gas plants worldwide, On- and Offshore.
- As a project engineer you will work in an international project together with interdisciplinary engineers.
- You will work in different project stages, such as conceptual design, feasibility studies, detailed engineering, execution and start-up support.
- Beside the technical expertise such as mechanical and chemical engineering also project controlling, contracts and procurement expediting as well as construction supervision will be part of the daily work.
What we expect
- You hold a full university degree (Master or diploma) in chemical or process engineering and ideally gained professional experience.
- You are passionate about technical, organizational management and interested in interacting with all levels of the organization.
- You have a dexterous manner and are able to confidently communicate in English language.
- In addition to a great dedication and ability to work under pressure, you are willing to travel.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" Training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
For more information about us: www.wintershall.com