Here's your chance to work as part of a dynamic and challenging engineering team on the latest semiconductor technology nodes. This internship will have significant exposure to multiple engineering disciplines, making this an excellent base for future career progression. Many projects will provide the opportunity for learning semiconductor wafer fab and assembly processing while interfacing with design engineering, product engineering, test engineering and quality engineering groups.
- Process Analysis Engineer – physical failure analysis on semiconductor products
- Failure Analysis and Reliability Test Engineer – performing failure analysis on semiconductor products; development of automated failure analysis tools (hard- and software)
- Customer Quality Engineer – managing customer returns and using TI tools to provide frequent status updates to customers; working on specific assigned tasks and/or projects which concern Customer Quality Management
- Student of electrical engineering, chemical engineering, technical physics, electronic technology or related field
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
- Very good written and oral communications skills in English
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Texas Instruments (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!