As a Software Engineering Intern (m/f/d), you’ll become a key contributor where your skills and input make a big difference. Your interest, knowledge and practical experience should fit to the intern positions where we invite you to work with us on leading edge technology projects.
- CMCU Development Tools: Support the Team during development of innovating software and hardware tools like the eZ430-Chronos or LaunchPad ecosystem; analyze and develop test concepts for software components
- Analog EDA / Circuit Design Automation: Support the team to enhance methods and flows of analog and mixed signal circuit design by developing software for simulation, layout and design verification; plan, implement and test design flow software or behavioral design models
- Semiconductor Manufacturing: Support the team to enhance the early detection of faulty products during the manufacturing process by developing and implementing new algorithms in data analysis or image processing; enhance the FAB automation system with your ideas and your programming skills
- Probe: Support the team to enhance productivity by developing new and redesigning existing websites / web reports and java-applications
- Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, automation or electrical based computer engineering, computer engineering, computer science or related field
- For Development Tools: experience with C, C++ and QT with focus on open source are a must, knowledge in embedded, as well as host (PC) programming would be a plus
- For Analog Electronic / Circuit Design Automation: knowledge in Python, Perl and/or Tcl is recommended
- For Probe: experience with Java, Web Development (HTML, php), Oracle and SQL are preferred
- Very good written and oral communications skills in English
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Texas Instruments (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!