Vacant position at the Weber EMEA HQ Product Management Department, Berlin
As an international leading brand Weber stands for quality, excellence and innovation – worldwide. To develop our business with a more holistic approach and to strengthen our pan-European best practices; we have created the Weber-Stephen Products EMEA headquarters in Berlin. Here we have a vacant position where you will be part of a strong international team, as
Working Student Office Management (f/m/d), 20 hours/ week
ABOUT THE JOB…
As Working Student EMEA Office Management (f/m/d) you will be mainly responsible for supporting the Executive Assistant to President EMEA in her daily tasks.
The responsibilities include:
- Support in office management (office maintenance, inventory, review and maintenance of lists)
- Administrative tasks (e.g. copying, scanning, research, travel bookings and travel expense reports)
- Support in organizing meetings and events
ABOUT WHAT YOU GET…
We offer an exciting position at our gorgeous office in Berlin. We are passionate about what we do and provide a friendly international working atmosphere, regular team and grilling events and an opportunity to grow through innovation and excellence.
You are a reliable and highly motivated student with an international mindset and hands- on mentality. Your well-structured and accurate working methods will help you to manage the tasks given by the team.
- Are a student in your Bachelor or Master studies in Business Administration or related topic;
- Are well organized and can meet deadlines;
- Have problem solving abilities;
- Are an experienced Microsoft Office user;
- Have excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken;
- Love to barbecue and to promote the fantastic Weber lifestyle we create every day.
Is this your dream position as working student?
Please send your job application, CV including the earliest possible starting date of your employment to:
Weber-Stephen Products EMEA GmbH