Working Student (Werkstudent) Accounting (m/f/d)
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student - Accounting (m/f/d).
- Support our accounting team with monthly, quarterly and annually closings.
- Assist in drawing up financial reports.
- Support the delivery of transactional accounts payable services.
- Contact person for employees regarding incoming invoices and accounting processes.
- Creation of process descriptions and policies.
- General administration support (e.g. filing and documentation).
- You are enrolled at a university for a full-time degree in Business Administration or Economics with focus on accounting, finance or controlling and have at least 1 more year to study.
- Good knowledge of common PC programs and the Office package (especially Excel, Word and Outlook)
- You are eager to learn and dive deep in all accounting and accounts payable topics.
- Self-independent working style and quick comprehension.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in accounting through internships or a working student position.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish
- This is a student position for 20h weekly, compensated with €12,- per hour.
- Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company.
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte and close to Friedrichstraße.
Sounds Interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter through our application tool.