Working Student (Werkstudent) - Business Analytics & Reporting (m/f/x)
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) Business Analytics & Reporting (m/f/x) who will support us in creating insights & build reports that help us to make critical business decisions.
Our team in Berlin works closely with stakeholders in Berlin and around the world. You will work with big data and will have the opportunity to analyze customer behavior across different market places. When working on a specific analysis, you will have the opportunity to drive key business decisions with the help of marketing teams and other analysts and data scientists.
- Pull large data sets from Redshift databases for ad-hoc analysis using SQL.
- Work with large data sets using various analysis tools (MS Excel/Python/Microstrategy/SAS/R/Tableau).
- Perform data validation, cross checks and plausibility checks.
- Recognize patterns in the data and dig deep into anomalies.
- Occasionally update a wiki page with key analysis findings and learnings.
- You are proficient in SQL / ETL, preferably with hands on experience from business environment.
- You are proficient in MS Excel: You know how to work with VLOOKUP, SUMIF, INDEX and other functions, you use Pivot Tables.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have a passion for big data and are curious to always dig deep into data to uncover patterns.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn and explore.
- You don’t mind a bit of chaos. Actually, you embrace it as something that provides all kinds of opportunities.
- You love solving problems.
- You are enrolled in a Berlin university for a full-time degree.
- Have been enrolled in economic computer science / mathematic / engineering / computer science / business administration / or similar university programs and have at least one year of your studies left.
- Great communication skills.
- Intermediate (or better) level of German language skills.
- This is a student position for 18-20h/week with a salary of €12/h.
- Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged Team Member.
- Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
We are looking forward to your application with all details together with your cover letter. When it comes to tools, skills etc. we would appreciate if you could not only let us know which tools you know, but also your level of expertise.
Please apply though the application tool on our website. We're looking forward to receiving your application!