Working Student (Werkstudent) PR & Social Media (m/f/x)
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) PR & Social Media (m/f/x).
In this position you are part of our Brand & Communications team and will support us in managing our public relations with key media and influencers, creating inspiring content for our Audible Magazin as well as for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Drafting social media content, tailored for different channels.
- Monitoring various social media channels and analyzing the results.
- Community Management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter in co-operation with our social care team.
- Monitoring of media clippings.
- Update our weekly audiobook recommendation.
- Research for relevant topics for our blog (Audible Magazin) or media newsletter and writing of articles.
- Uploading images, lists, videos, audiofiles.
- You’re still a full time student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
- High interest in social media and public relations.
- Strong communication skills and ideally first experiences in writing articles.
- Innovative, creative and result-oriented personality.
- Microsoft Office user knowledge, ideally first experiences with Sprinklr (Social Media Platform technology) and Contentful (Content Management System).
- This is a student position for 20 hours weekly, compensated with €12,- per hour.
- Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company.
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter through our application tool.