Saxenhammer & Co. is a leading boutique investment bank focused on special situations in Germany and across continental Europe.
Saxenhammer & Co. ranks amongst the top firms in this segment. The firm’s track record comprises the execution of over 130 successful transactions across all major industries with a success rate of over 90%. With an international reach through partner firms, Saxenhammer & Co. is engaged in cross-border transactions.
· Service offerings consist of M&A, Special Situations M&A and Debt Advisory/ Capital Raising
· Partners have been in M&A since 1996
· Efficiency and quality of execution
· Proactive and hands-on approach
· Entrepreneurial team with diverse backgrounds
· International presence with offices in Berlin, New York, Philadelphia, London, Singapore, Mumbai, São Paulo, Hong Kong, Bejing, Shanghai and Shenzen
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
We provide ongoing strategic advice to ensure that owners and managers are best placed to grow their businesses. Our entrepreneurial experience, sector expertise and passion give our clients a genuine competitive advantage.
· All aspects of buy-side and sell-side M&A
· Expertise in complex and demanding transactions
· Owner successions, carve-outs, complex shareholder structures or out of favor industries
· Direct access to foreign investors through global presence
Special Situations M&A
Special situations are situations that are characterized by complexity, speed and need for creativity. These usually occur in growth situations, neglected industries, non-core business units or restructuring. Financial restructuring is a primary area of our expertise, in which we combine our experience from debt advisory and distressed M&A assignments. We provide creative financing solutions for these companies in financial distress. We are committed to passionately and creatively delivering the highest quality of execution to exceed clients’ expectations.
· Hands-on philosophy
· Expertise in the most complex transactions and cross-border transaction
· Combined knowledge of financial sector and traditional industries
· Deep understanding of legal and operational issues necessary to address
We advise our clients on financing strategy with customized solutions from a wide range of financing sources. As our clients cannot usually meet their financing requirements with standard bank financing, we specialize in securing alternative sources of debt financing from non-bank institutions as well as equity contributions and hybrid forms. Assignments in this area include refinancing of shipping loans and real estate loan structures.
· Assignments include capital raising, debt advisory as well as financial restructuring
· Refinancing solution of shipping loans based on over 25 years of shipping financing experience and knowledge of the investment requirements
· Innovative financing solutions for growth companies and later-stage start-ups benefiting from the start-up entrepreneurial experience and track record of our team members